Welcome to The New Pretty on Paper Co Website!
Welcome to the brand new Pretty on Paper co website!
I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee (standard) and can't help but feel overwhelmed with emotion reflecting on the past year.
I never would have thought that opening my tiny Etsy shop with a few sheets of stickers would turn into a full-time job. Did I hope it would? Absolutely! Who doesn't want to do what they love every single day, but I never imagined it would actually happen.
Before I walk you through a little tips and trips for the new website, I just wanted to extend the warmest and sincerest thank you for all of your support over the past year. You help me live out my dream every single day and, for that, I am eternally grateful.
Okay, before I start welling up, let's get onto the important stuff, shall we?!
A few tips and tricks when navigating the new website!
1) Make sure you sign up for "POPfetti Points"! When you sign up, you get points everytime you make a purchase, refer a friend, follow us on Instagram and you even get bonus points on your birthday! The more points you have, the better the reward!
2) As of right now, Paypal is the only method of payment accepted on the website. If you would prefer to use direct checkout and enter your card number manually, please feel free to send me a chat and I can turn this on for you. Paypal is the most secure and quickest way for you to make your purchase. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can create one at checkout or also here.
3) All prices on the website are set to Canadian Dollars (CAD). If you look on the top right of your screen you should see a currency converter. This will work until check-out. Paypal will charger your account in CAD, but you will know the approximate charge in your local currency based on this converter. I'm working on a way to have the converter work from start to finish, but please bear with me.
4) This weekend is a free for all sale meaning I'm not operating as ready to ship. Processing time has been set to 1-2 weeks.
5) Make sure you sign up for your newsletter to get $5 off your first order! You may or may not have a freebie coming your way at the end of the month if you do!
6) Customer service hours are 10am-3pm MST Monday-Friday. If you have a question or issue that you need help with immediately, please use the chat box on the bottom right hand side of your screen. If not, use the contact form (you can find a button to this on the home page)
Okay, that's all for now! Check back a little bit later on today for two big giveaways!! Just a little way for me to say thank you for everything this past year!